Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fashion Design Toy: GIRLS DESIGN AND WEAR

I was just getting my hair done, trying to explain this crazy fun toy. I was telling them about my grand daughters 8th birthday party and what a blast these girls had. You would have needed ear plugs, because all they could do was scream with excitement over each new design. We would give them a them (like Flower Girl, Royal Ball etc) and then let them design. We had a runway (a runner rug) that they could walk out on, while everyone cheered. Ohhh it was sooo much fun.

And of course, we had a camera going (to send home pictures with the girls). Anyway, thought I would post one of the pictures.
Visit www.shailie.com for more info on how to purchase this gift. Also available on Amazon.com.

The fun in this toy is that it is life sized, and they can actually wear it, then take it apart and make something different.

Happy Designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment