Thursday, November 3, 2011

FASHION TOY MUST HAVE



Attention to all you parents of budding fashion designers! (I'm included in this group) As a parent of a creative girl who is constantly designing and drawing and as we say at our house "crafting", I have the perfect toy recommendation for your daughter this Christmas: Shailie.



I struggled for years to find toys for my daughter Paige that inspired the same creative energy that my sons' toys gave to boys. Finally I thought - what if dresses could come in pieces? What if girls could mix and match and create ENDLESS fashions to wear? Shailie is just that. Endless fun. Girls can mix and match and then take the dress apart, and make a new one. Design options are endless and so is the fun.



I love love love this toy. It is an absolute blast, and will be the perfect gift waiting under your tree this holiday.



Happy Designing!





No comments:

Post a Comment